Integrating Bridgecrew with Github makes it possible for Bridgecrew to scan your Infrastructure-as-code files (Terraform and CloudFormation) and monitor configuration issues in development.
The diagram below illustrates the Bridgecrew-GitHub flow.
For details on integrating Bridgecrew with Github Enterprise, see here.
The Product Tour will lead you to the Integrations tab.
- Under Continuous Integration, press GitHub and then Add Account.
- Press Set up on GitHub Marketplace.
- Choose a GitHub organization.
A GitHub settings page will open.
- Under Repository Access select All Repositories or select specific repositories.
We recommend providing access to All Repositories to assure that all Terraform and CloudFormation files will be accessible.
- Press Save.
You will be directed back to the Bridgecrew application.
- On the GitHub integration page in the Bridgecrew application, select the relevant repositories and press Confirm.
Updated 6 months ago
|Step 4: Investigate Incidents|