You can configure Bridgecrew to send notifications to a Slack channel whenever it generates a new Incident. This integration uses Slack’s Incoming Webhooks feature.
- Create a Slack channel for receiving Incident notifications from Bridgecrew.
- Follow the instructions here for Adding an App, Activating Incoming Webhooks and Getting a Webhook.
- Copy the Webhook URL.
- Under Notifications, press Slack and then Integrate Slack.
- Paste the Webhook you copied from Slack and press Done.
The Slack channel you designated will now be notified for each new Incident generated each time Bridgecrew runs a scan.
- You can edit or delete the Slack Webhook URL in Bridgecrew.
- You can set up multiple Slack integrations in Bridgecrew.
Updated 6 months ago