You can configure Bridgecrew to send notifications to a Slack channel whenever it generates a new Incident. This integration uses Slack’s Incoming Webhooks feature.
- From Integrations Catalog, under Notification Platforms, select Slack.
- Configure a new slack channel, by clicking the link in the wizard, or by clicking here. A new tab opens for adding a Webhook.
- Follow the instructions or Adding an App, Activating Incoming Webhooks and Getting a Webhook.
- Copy the Webhook URL.
- Paste the Webhook URL you copied from Slack then select Next.
- Select relevant Repositories, then select Done.
The Slack channel you designated will now be notified for each new Incident generated each time Bridgecrew runs a scan.
- You can edit or delete the Slack Webhook URL in Bridgecrew.
- You can set up multiple Slack integrations in Bridgecrew.
Updated about 1 year ago