When Remediating Incidents and misconfigurations, you have the option of opening a Jira ticket to a channel you configure in advance. Follow the procedure below to set up Jira in Bridgecrew.
- From Integrations Catalog, under Notification Platforms, select Jira.
- Create an API Token by clicking the link in the wizard, or by clicking here . A new tab opens for creating a new token.
- Select Create API Token.
- Name your token, then copy the automatically generated token. For a detailed explanation, see Getting your API token.
- Paste in the Jira API token.
- Enter the Jira user email, for example: [email protected]
- Enter the Jira domain URL, for example: https://bridgecrew.atlassian.net. Then select Done.
When opening a Jira ticket during Remediation you will enter the Jira Project, Issue Type, Component and Priority. The details of the Incident will be added by Bridgecrew.
If your organization requires IP- based access to its network, add all three IP addresses below to your ingress access configuration.
Bridgecrew performs load balancing across those addresses.
Updated 8 months ago