User management in Bridgecrew is handled at the organizational level. Each user can be assigned a role (Admin, Member, Auditor, Developer) and can be assigned access to one or more provider account.
To set User Permissions:
- Under Settings, press User Management.
- Under the user, press Edit.
- Select the Accounts which should be visible to the user.
- Select the User's role - as explained below.
- Press Save Changes.
User roles dictate access within an organization and apply to all the accounts linked to that user.
- Auditor - can view Incidents.
- Developer - can view and fix code reviews.
- Member - can view and take action on Incidents, and view dashboards and statistics.
- Admin- can add new accounts, invite users and assign them to accounts. You can have multiple Admins. Admins can be restricted to specific Accounts.
- Owner - the user who created the initial account for your organization is the Owner. The Owner has access to all functions on all Accounts and is the only user who sees Billing information.
Changes to User permissions take effect after you log out and back in.
Updated 8 months ago