You can integrate Bridgecrew Cloud with OneLogin to enable single sign-on for your organization's users. In parallel, invite users and set their permissions from the User Management page.
- Under Applications, select Add App and search for Bridgecrew.
- Download the metadata XML file.
- From Integrations Catalog, under Single Sign-On Authentication, select OneLogin.
- Enter your allowed domain then select Next.
- Upload the metadata xml file and select Done.
Go back to OneLogin and enter the Bridgecrew Client ID and Identity Provider values in the Configuration tab.
Updated 3 months ago