You can integrate Bridgecrew Cloud with OneLogin to enable single sign-on for your organization's users. In parallel, invite users and set their permissions from the User Management page.
- Under Applications, select Add App and search for Bridgecrew.
- Download the metadata XML file.
- From Integrations Catalog, under Single Sign-On Authentication, select OneLogin.
- Enter your allowed domain then select Next.
- Upload the metadata xml file and select Next.
- Select the default role for new users.
- Select which sources to make available to users by default, and select Done.
You can either permit access to all existing and future sources, or select specific sources from the source list for users to have access to.
Go back to OneLogin and enter the Bridgecrew Client ID and Identity Provider values in the Configuration tab.
Updated 3 months ago