You can integrate Bridgecrew Cloud with OneLogin to enable single sign-on for your organization's users. In parallel, invite users and set their permissions from the User Management page.
To set up an SSO connection with Bridgecrew in OneLogin:
- Under Applications, select Add App and search for Bridgecrew.
- Download the metadata XML file.
- Go to the Integration tab and select Identity Provider under the Single-Sign-On category.
- Click ADD SSO and Select OneLogin as your identity provider.
- Enter your allowed domain.
- Upload the metadata xml file.
- Click DONE.
You will see the new Identity Provider setting.
Go back to OneLogin and enter the Bridgecrew Client ID and Identity Provider values in the Configuration tab.
Updated 4 months ago