To set up an SSO connection with Bridgecrew in OneLogin:
- Go to Applications
- Click on Add app and search for "Bridgecrew" in the search box.
- Download the metadata xml file.
- Go to the Integration tab and select Identity Provider under the Single-Sign-On category.
- Click ADD SSO and Select OneLogin as your identity provider.
- Enter your allowed domain.
- Upload the metadata xml file.
- Click DONE.
You will see the new Identity Provider setting.
Go back to OneLogin and enter the Bridgecrew Client ID and Identity Provider values in the Configuration tab.
Updated 3 months ago
|Connect to Bridgecrew Cloud CLI|