You can integrate Bridgecrew Cloud with Okta to enable single sign-on for your organization's users. In parallel, invite users and set their permissions from the User Management page.
The Okta/Bridgecrew SAML integration currently supports the following features:
- SP-initiated SSO
- Just-in-time provisioning
For SSO integration with Okta, see Bridgecrew-Okta integration.
- From Integrations Catalog, under Single Sign-On Authentication, select Okta.
- Enter your allowed domain, then select Next.
- Upload the metadata xml file and select Next.
- Select the default role for new users.
- Select which sources to make available to users by default, and select Done.
You can either permit access to all existing and future sources, or select specific sources from the source list for users to have access to.
Updated 6 months ago