Integrate with GitLab
Integrating Bridgecrew with GitLab makes it possible for Bridgecrew to scan your Infrastructure-as-code files (Terraform and CloudFormation) and monitor configuration issues in development.
Please note that authorizing a new GitLab repo will override the current settings.
How to Integrate
Part 1 - In Bridgecrew
- From Integrations Catalogue, under Code Integrations, select GitLab .
- Under the Configure Account tab, select Authorize. A GitLab authorization page will open in another tab.
Part 2 - In GitLab:
Part 3 - In Bridgecrew
- Select one of the following options then select Next:
- Permit all existing repositories
- Permit all existing and future repositories
- Choose from the repository list.
If choosing from the repository list, select the relevant repositories.
Note: selecting Previous will bring you back to the Configure Account tab.
- When the message "New account successfully configured" appears, select Done.
Note: after the next GitLab scan, the scanned repository will appear in the Integrations grid; for further details, see here.
The image below shows an example of a Bridgecrew comment on a license compliance error.
- The list of repositories includes all repositories you can access including via groups and sub-groups.
- The integration between Bridgecrew and GitLab uses OAuth consumer. For an explanation of revoking access, see here.
Updated 4 months ago