Integrating Bridgecrew with GitLab makes it possible for Bridgecrew to scan your Infrastructure-as-code files (Terraform and CloudFormation) and monitor configuration issues in development.
Please note that authorizing a new GitLab repo will override the current settings.
- From Integrations Catalogue, under Code Integrations, select GitLab .
- Configure your account by selecting choose a GitLab organization. A GitLab authorization page opens in another tab.
- Select the relevant repositories, then select Next.
- When the message "New account successfully configured" appears, select Done.
Note: after the next GitLab scan, the scanned repository will appear in the Integrations grid; for further details, see here.
- The list of repositories includes all repositories you can access including via groups and sub-groups.
- The integration between Bridgecrew and GitLab uses OAuth consumer. For an explanation of revoking access, see here.
Updated 1 day ago