Integrating Bridgecrew with Github Enterprise makes it possible for Bridgecrew to scan your Infrastructure-as-code files (Terraform and CloudFormation) and monitor configuration issues in development.
For details on integrating Bridgecrew with Github.com, see here.
IP-based Network Access
If your organization requires IP-based access to its network, add all three IP addresses below to your ingress access configuration.
If you've set custom rules to use Github Enterprise's built-in firewall (see more here), you must whitelist the IP addresses below.
Bridgecrew performs load balancing across these addresses.
- Under Continuous Integration, press GitHub Enterprise and then Authorize.
- Enter your Github Enterprise domain, for example, github.my_company.com.
- Press CREATE OAUTH APP. A tab opens for registering a new OAuth app on Github Enterprise.
- Enter the details shown in the table below and press Register Application.
The details of the new OAuth app appear and Bridgecrew opens in a new tab.
For example, Bridgecrew
Authorization Callback URL
- In Bridgecrew, enter the values for Client ID and Client Secret (from Github Enterprise, as shown above) and press DONE.
Within the same tab, you are redirected back to Github Enterprise.
- Press Authorize.
You are then redirected back to Bridgecrew on the same tab.
- On the integration page in the Bridgecrew application, select the relevant repositories and press Confirm.
Updated about 1 year ago