Integrating Bridgecrew with Github Actions makes it possible for Bridgecrew to scan your Infrastructure-as-code files (Terraform and CloudFormation), review scan results in a number of formats, display Incidents on the Console and, optionally, cause a build to fail.
- From the Integrations Catalog, under CI/CD, select Github Actions.
- Enter a name for your token and add a description (Optional), then select Create.
Note: Tokens are specific per user and enforce the role and permission assigned to that user within the organization.
- Save the API Token, then select Next. (The Token will not be available later.)
- Add the Name and Value keys to your Github Secrets, then select Next.
- Add the step into your Github Action job configuration, then select Done.
Note: after the next Github Actions scan, the scanned repository will appear in the Integrations grid; for further details, see here.
Updated about 2 years ago