Integrating Bridgecrew with AWS CodeBuild makes it possible for Bridgecrew to scan your Infrastructure as code files, display Incidents on the Console and, optionally, cause a build to fail.
- From the Integrations Catalog, under CI/CD, select AWS Code Build.
- Enter a name for your token and add a description (Optional), then select Create. Tokens are specific per user and enforce the role and permission assigned to that user within the organization.
- Save the API Token, then select Next. (The Token will not be available later.)
- Copy and paste provided command into your CLI, then select Next.
- Use the provided sample as a reference for buildspec.yaml configuration, then select Done.
Note: after the next AWS CodeBuild scan, the scanned repository will appear in the Integrations grid; for further details, see here.
Updated over 1 year ago