Integrating Bridgecrew with CircleCI makes it possible for Bridgecrew to scan your infrastructure as code files (Terraform and CloudFormation), display Incidents on the Console and, optionally, cause a build to fail.
- From the Integrations Catalog, under CI/CD, select CircleCI.
- Enter a name for your token and add a description (Optional), then select Create. Tokens are specific per user and enforce the role and permission assigned to that user within the organization.
- Save the API Token, then select Next. (The Token will not be available later.)
- Add the Name and Value keys to CircleCi Environment Variables, then select Next.
- Update .circleci/config.yaml by the provided example, then select Done.
Note: after the next CircleCI scan, the scanned repository will appear in the Integrations grid; for further details, see here.
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?