Integrating Bridgecrew with Bitbucket Server enables Bridgecrew to scan your Infrastructure-as-code files (Terraform and CloudFormation) and monitor configuration issues in development. This integration supports Bitbucket Data Center / Server versions 6.7 and above.
For details on integrating Bridgecrew with Bitbucket Cloud, see Integrate with Bitbucket.
Generate a Personal Access Token in Bitbucket
To get started, generate an access token in Bitbucket Server. This token grants Bridgecrew access to the repository based on the access granted to your Bitbucket Server account.
Bridgecrew requires a Bitbucket Access Token with these permissions:
For Projects - Read
For Repositories - Admin
See here for more information
IP-based Network Access
If your organization requires IP-based access to its network -
For Prisma cloud console integration - discover relevant IP addresses here.
For Bridgecrew platform - add all three IP addresses below to your ingress access configuration. All traffic is on port 443.
- From Integrations Catalogue, under Code Integrations, select Bitbucket Server .
- Configure your account by pasting the URL that points to your Bitbucket server repository into the Base URL input field.
- Create a new access token from Bitbucket Server and paste it in the Bitbucket Access Token field, then select Register.
- Select one of the following options then select Next:
- Permit all existing repositories
- Permit all existing and future repositories
- Choose from the repository list.
If choosing from the repository list, select the relevant repositories.
- When the message "New account successfully configured" appears, select Done.
Note: after the next Bitbucket Server scan, the scanned repository will appear in the Integrations grid; for further details, see here.
Updated about 1 month ago