Integrating Bridgecrew with Bitbucket makes it possible for Bridgecrew to scan your Infrastructure-as-code files (Terraform and CloudFormation) and monitor configuration issues in development.
Please note that authorizing a new Bitbucket repo will override the current settings.
To integrate Bridgecrew with Bitbucket:
- Under Continuous Integration, press Bitbucket and then Add Account.
- Press Authorize on Bitbucket Marketplace.
A Bitbucket authorization page opens in another tab.
- Press Grant Access to give Bridgecrew the permissions listed. You are now returned to Bridgecrew.
- In Bridgecrew, select all Bitbucket repositories that contain Infrastructure as Code files and press Confirm.
Your Bridgecrew-Bitbucket integration is now saved.
The integration between Bridgecrew and Bitbucket uses OAuth consumer. For an explanation of revoking access, see here.
We recommend providing Bridgecrew access to all repositories to assure that all Terraform and CloudFormation files will be accessible. However, the procedure above can also be used to provide Bridgecrew access to only specific repositories in your Workspace in Bitbucket. This requires setup in Bitbucket.
- Choose a Bitbucket user. This may be an existing user or a user you create for this purpose; for example, [email protected]
- In Repository Settings in Bitbucket, give the user Write access to the relevant repositories. Bitbucket sends a confirmation email to the user. Open the email and confirm.
- The Bitbucket-Bridgecrew integration uses OAuth. So, before adding the Bitbucket Account to Bridgecrew, make sure that, on the same browser, you are logged into Bitbucket with the relevant user.
Bridgecrew supports Code Insights. After integrating Bridgecrew with your Bitbucket repositories you will be able to view a full assessment report for every new pull request that contains infrastructure-as-code.
Updated 6 months ago