Integrating Bridgecrew with Azure Repos makes it possible for Bridgecrew to scan your Infrastructure-as-code files and monitor configuration issues in development.
To integrate Bridgecrew with Azure Repos:
- Under Continuous Integration, select Azure Repos and then Authorize.
- Select Authorize on Azure Repos.
An Azure Repos authorization page opens in another tab.
- Press Accept.
- In Bridgecrew, choose all Repositories that contain Infrastructure as Code files and press Done.
Your Azure Repos integration is now complete.
- Press the Edit icon to update the Repository list at any time.
- In Azure Repos, you can see details of rights granted to Bridgecrew under Authorizations.
Updated 5 months ago