Integrating Bridgecrew with Azure Repos makes it possible for Bridgecrew to scan your Infrastructure-as-code files and monitor configuration issues in development.
- From Integrations Catalogue, under Code Integrations, select Azure Repos .
- Configure your account by selecting choosing a Azure Repos Organization. An Azure Repos Setting page will open.
- Select the relevant repositories ,then select Next.
- When the message "New account successfully configured" appears, select Done.
Note: after the next Azure Repos scan, the scanned repository will appear in the Integrations grid; for further details, see here.
- Press the Edit icon to update the Repository list at any time.
- In Azure Repos, you can see details of rights granted to Bridgecrew under Authorizations.
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?