A PayPal Token ID is an authentication token used to access the PayPal API. The PayPal API is a suite of APIs that enables businesses to accept payments through various methods, including credit and debit cards, PayPal, and more.
To revoke the key
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner and select "Account Settings."
- Click on "API Access" under the "Integrations" section.
- Click on "Manage API credentials."
- Under the "NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic)" section, find the Token ID you want to revoke and click "Remove."
- Confirm that you want to revoke the token by clicking "Remove" again in the pop-up window.
Updated 7 months ago