An AWS MWS Auth Token is an authentication token used to access Amazon's Marketplace Web Service (MWS) API. MWS is a suite of APIs that enables sellers to automate various aspects of their business on Amazon's marketplace platform, such as order management, inventory management, and product listing.
To revoke the key
- Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account.
- Click on "Settings" and select "User Permissions."
- Click the "Manage your credentials" link.
- Under the "Amazon MWS" section, find the Auth Token you want to revoke and click on "Delete."
- Confirm that you want to revoke the token by clicking "Delete" again in the pop-up window.
Updated 7 months ago