The Development Pipeline screen allows you to explore the health status of your repositories and the latest scans performed in your Bridgecrew account. You can also take actions in order to keep improving the status by looking at the most relevant scans for the organization’s operations.
The code reviews summary allows you to see a global view of your organization’s recent code reviews across all VCS and CI/CD integrations and prioritize the exploration of them by:
- Highlighting scans with the highest number of severe issues and the highest number of failed issues across the most recent code reviews.
- Exploring reviews from the most recent code scans across all integrations, going backward.
- Searching for specific code reviews across different integrations.
- Defining your enforcement at a repository level at any time, using the Enforcement Rules capability.
The Code Reviews Issues by Status graph highlights which of your most recent scans have the highest rate of open issues, in order to find the ones that you want to treat first. Each bar represents a single scan item (VCS code commit or a CI/CD run) and the finding breakdown of how many issues were checked and detected as passed, suppressed (based on active suppression rules), or failed.
The table shows the latest code reviews across all integrated VCS and CI/CD repositories and provides the following for each scanned item:
- Scan Item: VCS Pull request or CI/CD branch
- Scan ID: a specific form of the Scanned item. For VCS, the commit number, for CI/CD Bridgcrew's internal ID.
- Organization: the git organization to which the scanned item belongs and its VCS type.
- Repository: the git repository to which the scanned item belongs.
- Git User: the git user whose action triggered the scan.
a. For VCS this is the committed creator.
b. For CI/CD if detected, this is the user who triggered the scan to run.
- Scan Failed issues: Showing the total count of failed issues of the code review and the highest severity failed issue detected.
- Scan status: Whether the code review Failed or Passed based on enforcement rules settings.
- Scan time: The time and date when the scan was triggered.
The table supports a variety of sort, search and other information.
Results can be sorted by:
- Scan Item
- Scan ID
- Git user
- Scan Failed issues (sort by severity and total count)
- Scan status
- Scan time (sorted by default)
You can search for results by values of:
- Pull request/branch
- Git user
Additional information is presented for the following items:
- Scan items:
- Pull request
- Origin and target branches
- Commit ID
- Scan results:
- Severity breakdown
Actions supported for every scan:
- View scan results - navigate to the results in the Projects screen.
- View scans results in VCS - navigate to the Bridgecrew results on top of the pull request’s commit code.
Note About Enforcement Rules
Enforcement rules can be set by clicking on the menu -> Enforcement rules.
GM: Enforcement rules can be set also by clicking on the Manage Enforcement Rules button in info card
Updated 18 days ago