Bridgecrew supports export of Compliance Reports in PDF files.
See also Investigate Incidents for details on downloading a CSV report that includes benchmark information.
The Report has 3 parts:
- Part 1: A list of each of the standard's relevant policies/requirements followed by a mapping of the related Bridgecrew Incidents and their status.
- Part 2: A list of policies that have been Suppressed, grouped according to the standard's requirements.
- Part 3: A list of policies that have Failed, grouped according to the standard's requirements.
Example of the first part of a HIPAA report in PDF:
Reports can be based on a range of industry standards, including HIPAA, PCI, SOC2 and others, depending on the platform.
CIS AWS v1.2
CIS GCP v1.1
CIS Azure V1.1
CIS KUBERNETES v1.5
To export a PDF report:
- Press Export at the top of the Policies page.
- Then select an Account and an Industry standard for the type of report.
- Press PDF Export.
The report will be downloaded in accordance with your browser download settings.
The cover of a PCI report generated by Bridgecrew:
Updated 9 months ago