We’ve updated our GitHub pull request comments with a new design, richer context, and commit fixes in the comments. We provide all the context needed about the error right in the comment itself, so you can get all of the info you need to fix misconfigurations in your repository.
The additions include:
- Richer context for every error including guidelines, “how to fix” when no auto fix is available, benchmarks, related resources taken from our graph data.
- The full branch’s graph-based errors caused by related variables & modules.
- Suggested fixes that can be committed to the pull request automatically.
- Collapsible format and style to make it easier to read multiple comments.
- Grouped comments per resource to make it easier to focus on one resource at a time.